Add instructions to "User" tab on RSLogix 500

ASF

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all,

I'm almost embarrassed to say that I can't work this out. I've never had the need to, because very early on I started entering my rung instructions via text instead of dragging them from the instruction toolbar. But now, I'm about to give some training to a guy who is new to AB, and I've got no doubt one of the first questions he's going to ask is "how can I have it so that a timer shows up on the default instruction set?"

And I've gone looking all over, and for the life of me can't work out how to modify the instructions that appear on this tab. I mean, it's called "User", which to me would imply that it's "User Configurable"? :confused:

Screen Shot 2016-05-10 at 11.04.10 AM.png

try something like View > Toolbars > Language Element > Customize ...

EDIT: I just noticed that you asked for RSLogix500 - not 5000 ... see next post ...

customize.jpg

Last edited: