3 Pump sequencing

Okay, I think you must be working on a real-life problem, so here is my version of a relay-logic sequencer (no PLC) for 3 pumps with 1 standby, with the standby pump selected manaully OR by when 1 pump fails to start.

It could be done with fewer rungs with PLC logic Sequencer instructions.
Good friend how to program in the Onrom clp with the COMPARE and MOVE function, alternation of 3 pumps and in case of any defect the other two take turns? Grateful

I've used a Macromatic ATP120A1R triplexor alternating relay as a stand alone control with great success. It can be manually switched to duplex operation if any pump is out of service.

Good friend how to program in the Onrom clp with the COMPARE and MOVE function, alternation of 3 pumps and in case of any defect the other two take turns? Grateful
Hello Crdss,
What model of Omron are you using? I use Omron, and can knock up a sequencer pretty quickly for you

Good night, someone could help me programming in the clp onrom, the cx programer the alternation of 3 water pumps, and if one is defective, the other two continue in alternandal operation, using the functions tim and compare.grato

hello crdss,
what model of omron are you using? I use omron, and can knock up a sequencer pretty quickly for you

cp 1-e onrom

((good night, someone could help me programming in the clp onrom, the cx programer the alternation of 3 water pumps, and if one is defective, the other two continue in alternandal operation, using the functions tim and compare.grateful

Okay, I think you must be working on a real-life problem, so here is my version of a relay-logic sequencer (no PLC) for 3 pumps with 1 standby, with the standby pump selected manaully OR by when 1 pump fails to start.

It could be done with fewer rungs with PLC logic Sequencer instructions.

is already open good night friend. is there any way to pass your micrologic program to onron's cx programmer?

Hello cross, what about a quick Zoom session? I can help, I've been using cp1l pics and cxprogrammer for years

friend, thank you for your attention. I speak from brazil, but I do not speak English. I use translator to communicate. If you want to accept, use the zommou team viewer and let you open the cx programmer and program the circuit, or send the file ready for me to open in cx programmer.grateful
[email protected]

Last edited:
friend, thank you for your attention. I speak from brazil, but I do not speak English. I use translator to communicate. If you want to accept, use the zommou team viewer and let you open the cx programmer and program the circuit, or send the file ready for me to open in cx programmer.grateful
[email protected]

teamviewer
id 474 762 459

password : mfyuzrbh
TeamViewer says no.

Do you have anydesk, or Zoom?

[email protected]

teamviewer
id 474 762 459

password : mfyuzrbh
Estou traduzindo o programa