Mitsubishi Q series modules.... anyone know how to install them?

Mas01

I've got these modules and want to install them into our PLC alongside the ones which are already installed & up and running. These new modules are for future use as we're close to the limit of some channels.
How do I install them? i.e. do I find a spare slot , push them in and then what? I guess I need to do some configuring in GX developer also?
Any help appreciated. Thanks

IMG_20210915_133126.jpg

Similar Topics

We recently ran out of spare AD channels on our PLC and now I've just received a new Q68AD-G to give us extra capacity. My plan: 1. remove one of...
Replies
Views
In this sample programming, what does U4 mean? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a project with a R04CPU, RD77GF16 and a RJ71PN92 modules. The cell is given to me to change the program since the previous integrator...
Replies
Views
Hi One of the PLC's that I maintain/update is a Mitsubishi Q-Series, probably installed about 10 years ago. At the moment, ALL the wires from...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have an existing Mitsubishi L06CPU-06 PLC, and I am going to add a new serial communication card, LJ71C24, for modbus communication...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom