Download Free Version of RSLogix 500 Starter

Yes, we've known that for at least two years now. You might try searching the site before posting any 'late-breaking news'... :rolleyes:

beerchug

-Eric

Hi all,

Can anyone please provide me the link to download the RSLogix 500 Starter for MLX 10 points?

I tried on the link given above, but does not work.

Anyone can help me? Appreciate it.. Thx.

Moved to the main download server

It's in the ordinary software download site accessed from the main Support page:

http://support.rockwellautomation.com

Log in and select the RSLogix 500 family of products, and the 10-point version is the second one on the list, part number 9324-RL0050ENE.

RSLinx Lite and RSLogix 500 10-Point Starter are both just housed in the normal download server but do not require a serial number to perform the download.

Ken Roach said:
It's in the ordinary software download site accessed from the main Support page:

http://support.rockwellautomation.com

Log in and select the RSLogix 500 family of products, and the 10-point version is the second one on the list, part number 9324-RL0050ENE.

RSLinx Lite and RSLogix 500 10-Point Starter are both just housed in the normal download server but do not require a serial number to perform the download.

Thanks a lot...got it.

For RSLinx, I can use any type (be it OEM or Professional), if I do not install the activation key, it'll run in RSLinx Lite, so I do not need to download it. Thanks.

Even worse... Rockwell removed the free RSLogix 500 software so now no one can have it, I think you can still buy :(