GML Commander

AndrewY

Hi all,

I am looking to get a copy of GML Commander (even a demo version will be fine) as we are upgrading an old IMC S with new servos but don't have the ability to view the current program in the IMC S.

Any links / downloads etc. would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Unless you have a copy of the .gml source file for the S-class program, GML commander won't be much help. It will only upload the i-code from the controller, which probably isn't what you're looking for.

Are you keeping the S-class? If you're upgrading the servos, it's probably a good time to upgrade the controller as well.

AndrewY said:
Yea we're upgrading the controller also.

We have the *.gml source code - I just have no way of looking at it
Your local AB rep may be able to open the file for you and give you a hard copy.
Not sure how they do business in OZ but it is very common here to do that, especially if you are upgrading to a newer AB platform hardware.
EDIT: I'm sure someone on here may be able to do that as well.