PowerFlex 70 EC Not React to input and still in Not Enabled

philoux

Hi, i recently install a powerflex 70 ec and still saying Not Enabled on the HMI... the safe off jumper is in place and the enlb jumper also. I also try a factory reset but still the same.
all digital input is set to not used exept the input #2 for Run ..... i have no more ideas about that trouble !!1

Thx
Phil

Check!

I Check the input configuration and all input is set to not used... i also check the jumper for the safe off is on pin 3-4.... but the strange think is is when i apply 24+ on input 6 (TB6) is saying Safe Off on the screen but the jumper is present on the safe off connector ???

Problem find!!!

I found the problem is located on the main board. Above the Safe Off connector the R108 Resistor blow up !!

Can find only the main board??? for replacement???