DONATE your automation expertise to COVID-19 fight

I am a PLC programmer available in Ontario, North East of Toronto. Have experience with: Omron, Mitsubishi, Rockwell, Siemens

I am also a Licensed Electrician and can build control panels from home.

Ready to Help.
Southwestern Ontario Canada. (London, Strathroy)

I have 15+ years experience with AB PLCs, Robots (Motoman, Fanuc, ABB, Toshiba), some Siemens, automation direct. Plenty of experience and knowledge with peripheral equipment and devices. (Keyence, MURR, SMC, RFIDs, etc...)

Generally, if I can connect to it, I can program it... Even if that means using your laptop or remote in if someone is willing.

My company is also an machining shop and OEM builder, so we can fabricate and automate. I've even done jobs where we simply make the process better and faster.

Message on here or email: erodrigues at parmerit dot com

Available

Currently stood down with not a lot to do!

Experienced with Siemens S7, TIA and WinCC mainly. Also have experience with Omron CX Programmer and Designer.

Fanuc Robotics are also an area in which I work heavily.

Based in the North East of England, ready and willing to help if and when required

Hope everyone is staying safe

I'm in. I'm based near York, PA. I'm an independent controls engineer experienced with Allen-Bradley, Mitsubishi, Siemens, and Red Lion, and capable with a few others including Automation Direct.

Count me available. Independent contractor located in the Detroit area providing hardware design, PLC/HMI (AB, Siemens) and robot (Fanuc, ABB, Nachi) programming and integration.

I am available, contact me at Bill dot Valedis at Kinito dot CA or by private message through this site.

I have a lot of experience with SIEMENS PLCs, Profibus and Profinet communications as well STEP7 v5.5/v5.6 and TIA Portal v13/v14 software.

I am located near the city of Guelph, Ontario.

Greetings from Hellas

Although i can't offer my physical presence as i belong to warnable health team, i wish you my best wishes to your idea.
Maybe this coronavirus help somehow to join all the people of the world no matter what color, politics or else.
Keep up the good work!

Although i can't offer my physical presence as i belong to warnable health team, i wish you my best wishes to your idea.
Maybe this coronavirus help somehow to join all the people of the world no matter what color, politics or else.
Keep up the good work!

Well said, stay safe there as well

I’m in Melbourne Australia 61. And eager to assist.

Ian Trost.

I work days but if there should be a need. I am in middle*** county MA I have Allen Bradley almost everything experience and some Modicon, B&R and UR robots. Also licensed electrician Journeyman. Let me know if I could help.

Willing to help onsite or remotely.

35 years experience in PLC & HMI programming as Prologic Technology, LLC in Northeast Ohio. Rockwell Allen-Bradley, Wonderware, Siemens, Automationdirect, GE and others as necessary.

Independent systems integrator.