CLICK & GS2 modbus

Tom@Pton

Any references to a sample logic for communicating via Modbus to a GS2 VFD and a CLICK?

All I want to do is Start/Stop and read the HZ from the CLICK. Eventually it ends up on a CMore HMI.

Thank you. I know the GS2 does not list the CLICK as one of the PCs it will connect with. I'll try those instructions for the GS3 and see how it works.

Thanks again

Similar Topics

Devices: AD Click and GS2 - modbus RS232 Need a bit of direction in regards to modbus write(send) instruction. So far I have set up a read...
Replies
Views
What is the simples way to do a double click of a button in a ladder logic. New here and I hope this has not been asked before.
Replies
Views
I have a program that I am gradually piecing together (my first program). There are 4 cascading timers that turn Y001 and Y001 + Y002 on and off...
Replies
Views
Complete noob here, using a Click C0-02DD1-D to run a test stand. Requirement is to turn on motor run for X seconds, turn off and dwell for X...
Replies
Views
merry christmas and happy new year i have a click c0-00dr-d and allen bradley 2711c-t3m. can the panelview talk to the click plc via modbus...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom