S7-1500 Wrong partner port

putiss

Hi all,
I have an issue with S7-1512C cpu. Cpu has error Error on partner - Wrong partner port. Project has 1cpu, 1hmi and some tcp connection. Profinet tpology is not defined. DO you have some tips please?

Thanks in advance

diag1.JPG diag2.JPG

Are you sure there is nothing in Topology View. Only seen this error when something was defined in Topology View, ended up having to add a dummy Ethernet Switch.

Unless it is a big project, maybe backup the project and then create the correct topology. I guess you would use unmanaged Siemens Switches to simulate the non-Siemens stuff. Sorry I can not be much help, not a lot of experience with this stuff.

Solved!
I defined profinet topology between plc and hmi to P2 port of cpu and added new direct cable between cpu and hmi.

Thank you all !