gx developer installation fail.

BITI BISHARA

Hi guys,
I am trying to installation gx developer but getting a warning message.
does anyone have an idea. please help me.
Regards.
biti

gx developer.PNG

It says 'version up'
Do you already have a lesser version of GX installed?

This is the upgrade version. If you don't already have a version of GX then it will not install.

Thanks all for supporting me.
kindly see a warning message details image.
it is the first time to installed gx developer software to my pc.i don't installed before.
I need only mitsubishi plc software for upload and download .i am not sure which software will be ok for me.
Kindly advice, please.
Regards.
biti bishara

gx developer set up fail details..PNG

BITI

You need to install a previous version for that to work as this is an upgrade, just like Ronnie said.
What PLC are you trying to connect too?
off topic…I worked in Bhutan for a few weeks in the early 1990s, commissioned the power systems at the earth station for Bhutan Telecom in Thimphu. It was one of my most memorable overseas trip in 30 years of working.

I agree that this looks like a update, that said when you install GX you will need to install the environment first then install GX Developer so not sure if you have another app/exe that you can run first.

Hello all,
Thanks for supporting me. I installed gx developer software but sometimes is not working.
Also, I could not able to save the project. Kindly see image.
Kind regards.
BITI BISHARA.

PROJECT NOT SAVING.PNG

Hello all,
Thanks for supporting me. I installed gx developer software but sometimes is not working.
Also, I could not able to save the project. Kindly see image.
Kind regards.
BITI BISHARA.

What was the issue?

Looks like its working to me... click YES and your project will be saved, your NEW name is TESTGX your old name was TEST