Any Yokogawa Centum VP heads out there?

ThePortLion

I am investigating the possibility of virtualising
a Centum HIS station in vmware.

Assuming i can successfully install a Vnet\ip card in
the virtual host (found a blog where a guy has done this using pass through)and get windows VM to recognise it, I would like to be able to RDP to the virtualised HIS.

If I got this far then I would then like to explore other options for the front end but for now I would like to just get a HIS working on a virtual machine

Has anyone on here any experience with this or at least
point out any fatal flaws in my thinking?

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

hi everyone, I am working on yokogawa centum vp r5 DCS installed at some plant in my Pakistan. I have the following issue kindly help me out if...
Replies
Views
I need to build a CENTUM CS3000 system for simulation. I couldn't find any guide or manual on how to build such a system. I found the following...
Replies
Views
Hello; I am currently working on CENTEUM VP system, part fieldbus and I need a procedure to configure and add the (Rosemount and KROHNE)...
Replies
Views
Hi, i want to construct a full DCS project using yokogawa Centum CS3000 anyone have some materials,manuals help me. Regards.
Replies
Views
Hi all, Well, its time for an old dog to learn a new trick. I need to edumacate myself on the CENTUM software suite. There is very limited...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom