wincc 2008: error 70032 message 'Tab order'

Try right-clicking the HMI device -> Download to Device -> Software (all)

hello sigmadelta,
if when machine has fault, I press Alarm Ack. button, it appear:
$70032 object selection with number in the tab sequence: 2 not possible,
shortly it disappear.

if machine no fault, I press it, it doesn't appear it.

Have you solved this issue? I have the same issue. and want to know how to solve it.
Thanks a lot !

I found the issue that I am using screen change by number. I used same tag screen cmd tag with value change event and giving screen cmd as number. In my logic I used logic that if actual screen number is same as screen cmd than setting the value to 0. Now it try to open the screen with 0 number but can't find and giving this strange error of tab sequence instead of giving 0 screen number not available. I also tried with Job mail box but same error and found this reason. So solution is either keep the screen cmd value or write a vb script to exclude change of screen on 0 value.

On the screen in question, you can display the tab-order by selecting from the system menu, Edit .. Tab sequence ..Edit tab sequence.
Maybe something becomes apparant. Is there a tab order number 1 ?
Maybe there is an object with tab no 1, which is invisible or deactivated.

edit: Oh scratch that. I see that you found the issue. I guess it is a typical Siemens cryptic error message.