question about wincc Explorer

deno

Dear,
Iam back here to lots of query about wincc because my boss give me a project that he want to our conveyor system visual in SCADA. But i don't have idea about winc Explorer .so please guide me step by step how i start my first project in wincc?
Some detail are here
1.PLC using s7 400
2. Wincc already installed in computer.
3. Plc and my computers are connected via Ethernet connection i am able to online my PLC program with same pc.

Please help me to complete my assignment

dear,

i got it the same .looking very useful. i have read and try to create new project let see where stuck ?

thanks for your help

Dear,
I have read this manual and try to create project. In that ihave just start with single binary tag to just see how to wincc work.but i stuck because there is no state change at sacda of defined tag. I can't understand where did mistake. Other detail are below.
1.i have create project name test.MCP
2. In tag management TCP connection driver use inthat s7 protocol sutie selected. inthat i have defined PLC ip 178.18.0.25 rack 0 slot 2 .
3. Under s7 protocol sute difined tag group and under that one binary tag difined having address A 603.4. Out put on motor on.
4.in graphics screen on static text button configured and assign the tag to it.
After active the screen there is no display change according to output

How did identity where did mistake. Please help

First check with WinCC Channel Diagonostic if communication is working correctly. Can be found in the start menu of windows.

Dear,
Yes ihave checked the channel diagnosis in that show all are green mark .i think communication are ok

Also check under the "Effects" properties of your static text, that the global color scheme is disabled. Otherwise the animation will not take an effect.

Also check under the "Effects" properties of your static text, that the global color scheme is disabled. Otherwise the animation will not take an effect.

I don't use WinCC often, but when I do, I ALWAYS make this mistake as I get started.....

dear,
dekemp yes it is static text i have just start from it color don't change.

also thanks to thomas and ak42 . i did the same mistake.
now it working .

i am very thankful to all please guide me in future .i will be here when i stuck

hi once again

Today i am facing new problem please give solution .
we are using wincc explorer v6.0 in that one button which is for conveyor on and off
when mouse left press it set=1 and mouse left release it set=0 it work ok .

but today we are face problem when found it button input bit is hold in plc .Due to this major accident could happens .i have check but not getting how the input bit is high or hold .

please give suggestion because this function requirement is inching only .

Are the control bits passed as IN_OUT parameter to a function/function block where it's processed?
You have a S7-400 where communication runs asynchronous to the OB cycle. If the command enters the Plc memory when the function which works on this data is active, then may be the commands get lost.

Never(!) solely rely on an HMI input if there is a potential for danger. Always add safety devices to protect people, and additional PLC code/sensors to protect equipment. For example, if you lose communication with WinCC in this case, your conveyor will be stuck on with no way to turn it off if WinCC button is the only source of turning it on or off. In this case, at least a hard-wired pushbutton to turn it off would be necessary to have to ensure the conveyor turns off.