Mitsubishi HMI question

sjanes9

I am using a GOT1000 HMI and working with a program that is programmed in GT Designer 3 version 1.124E. The problem I am having is dealing with the security. I have my security level passwords set for 1 through 5. And I have the buttons I was password protected set in the Extended/ Security Level section.
When I download the program into the HMI. I can log in with no problem. When I close the password input screen. my, once hidden, buttons will appear but disappear almost immediately. I am sure this is a setting issue I am just missing, but does anyone have any opinions on this matter? Thanks in advance for your help.

Similar Topics

I am trying to set up a simple password to enter into a screen on GT Designer 3. I can set the security level and when I attempt to select the...
Replies
Views
Hello, Can anyone tell me how to change the IP label for a GOT? I am networking a bunch of GT1665M's and they automatically generate an IP...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I searched through several of pages looking for information on Mitsubishi HMIs but most of the threads were at least six years old. My...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Well, I fear that I'm flagellating a dead equine here, but I thought I'd ask anyway. This is connected to the same machine that I...
Replies
Views
hi all i am new here i have a mitsubishi smart touch hmi i.e ms-60t-pe but i cannot find a software to edit and download a program in it any help...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom