GX Developer with FX3S, only 8 X bits are available?

bigmuz

Hi gents,

I am a recent beginner with GX Developer and the Mitsubishi PLC's and I have got a couple of programs up and running. I have started a new program and I need 16 inputs but GX Developer isn't happy with me using anything above 8 X bits in the program. I have looked everywhere for the setting and searched the manual but I'm struggling.

I'm using simple mode and I can't find anywhere to set the number of inputs the PLC I'm using has.

Any help would be very much appreciated, thank you.

Similar Topics

Well, I've decided to start a new project, and like all projects, it has already gone horribly wrong. I purchased a PLC device (supposedly a...
Replies
Views
Does anybody have any samples of how to "Create and Use" UDT's in CCW Developer Edition? (I am using v22) I can't find any information from...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to manually convert a Beijer E200 HMI project onto to a new Mitsubishi GOT gs2107-wtbd. The PLC is a very old A-series AS1CPU and is...
Replies
Views
Hi One of the PLC's that I maintain/update is a Mitsubishi Q-Series, probably installed about 10 years ago. At the moment, ALL the wires from...
Replies
Views
Has anyone put together a combination of the Beijer iX Developer software and a Rexroth L54 controller over ethernet? Can't seem to get the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom