Output did not come out, coil did not turn green

Bagus

Hi All, I just starting out CX-Programmer. I am currently using CPM1A.
At first day all is good and I can try different program using basic program such coils, contacts, Timer and Counter. But then in the second day my PLC dont give any output. I try to use simple program, like this :
----| |-----------O----
but the LED on the PLC's output display did not turn ON, and I look at the ladder diagram the contact and line turn green but the coil don't. I try to turn it off and on then transfer new program to PLC but it still the same

I'm still new with this and I can't find the solutions for this problem.
Hope you guys can help me with this problem. Thank you so much for your attention.

IMG_20170717_160214.jpg

Hi All, I just starting out CX-Programmer. I am currently using CPM1A.
At first day all is good and I can try different program using basic program such coils, contacts, Timer and Counter. But then in the second day my PLC dont give any output. I try to use simple program, like this :
----| |-----------O----
but the LED on the PLC's output display did not turn ON, and I look at the ladder diagram the contact and line turn green but the coil don't. I try to turn it off and on then transfer new program to PLC but it still the same

I'm still new with this and I can't find the solutions for this problem.
Hope you guys can help me with this problem. Thank you so much for your attention.

Have you download the code?
Have you used the cool bit more Than 1 time

Double Addressing

Try and check that you only have 1 coil for the address 200.00 and or no Word or DWord or Real is written to 200

Have you download the code?
Have you used the cool bit more Than 1 time

I have tried to download from PLC using Auto Online and I think there's nothing wrong with the simple program that I upload before.
---] [-----------O---
0.00 10.00

my program that I tried to upload then I download again is shown as a figure above.

Is it possible you forced those variables?

Or, as other people said, are you using the addresses somewhere else?

Cheers,

Nick

Is it possible you forced those variables?

Or, as other people said, are you using the addresses somewhere else?

Cheers,

Nick

Hey, Nick. Geeting from Indonesia.
I think I dont force anything because I just use a simple code with few contact and coil (basic program). Is it possible that this problem occure because there is a bug in my software so the program did not work preporly?

Hi it looks like you've used the address twice for a coil so the PLC works in the First in First out order.

In rung 1 you may be turning on the Coil but then the Coil is reused in rung 5 where it is turned off. So at the end it shows coil off

I have no experience with Omron, so I just suggested the common mistakes you can have. Even when it is possible, I would discard the software bug at this stage.

One silly question (remember, I have no experience with these plc´s): addresses "10.00" and "10.01" are actually "Physical Outputs" with LED´s associated?

if you have a Coil that required multiple uses. a word out of the way say 5000.00 to - 5000.01 for the control side then at the bottom have something like this.

5000.00 200.0
------| |-----------------------O-
| 5000.01 |
|__| |______|

From the screen shots, the processor is in Stop/Program mode.
The processor must be in either Run or Monitor mode for the logic to work, coils to turn on.
Hope this will help.

if you have a Coil that required multiple uses. a word out of the way say 5000.00 to - 5000.01 for the control side then at the bottom have something like this.

5000.00 200.0
------| |-----------------------O-
| 5000.01 |
|__| |______|

I use the coil twice because i want an interlock so the output will stay ON. I have tried just using Input and Output but the output still wont come out. I try program like this below.

IMG-20170717-WA0002.jpg

I have no experience with Omron, so I just suggested the common mistakes you can have. Even when it is possible, I would discard the software bug at this stage.

One silly question (remember, I have no experience with these plc´s): addresses "10.00" and "10.01" are actually "Physical Outputs" with LED´s associated?

10.00 and 10.01 actually assosiate with LED and there a little LED display output in the PLC for every active Inpyt and Output so if the output work we can see it at the PLC.

From the screen shots, the processor is in Stop/Program mode.
The processor must be in either Run or Monitor mode for the logic to work, coils to turn on.
Hope this will help.

First of all, you have a good eyes, Sir. I think that's my problem. I'll cek again tommorow because the PLC that I used recently belong to my office so I can't take it home. But I think this is the main problem so my output did not came out. Thank you so much, I knew I miss something but can't figure it out. Thank you, Sir.

Yes - it is in program mode - first thing I noticed. Put it in monitor mode so you can do online program changes - not possible in run mode.