Micrologix 1400 firmware email question

tacm

Hi folks,

A recent change has our email port 25 blocked. This has been no problem with email from PC's, as we can specify another port in Outlook, etc. MicroLogix 1400 firmware hardcodes email to go out using port 25, with no way to specify another port. So our alerts no longer work. Has anyone else experienced this dilemma? Any workarounds?

Steve

If you have a router between the PLC and the mail server, you could configure the router to forward port 25 to the new address when the PLC triesto send data on port 25.

i have one question related to micro logic 1400 is that i am using it as a on-off controller right now.if i want to use that controller as a analog input read then where should i connect my sensor wire and in program what should i select?