MP277 and routing

Plc_User

At the moment my MP277 is connected by profibus to a Cpu 317-2 PN/DP 6ES7 317-2EK13-0AB0 V2.6. To this 317 cpu, another exactly the same cpu-type is connected by a PN/PN coupler.
Can the MP277 acces variables in the second 317 cpu (over the PN/PN coupler).
If possible I suppose it is by routing, but how do you setup this routing, which settings?

A PN/PN coupler is used to safely isolate to PN networks from each other, so only the configured IO can be transferred between the two networks.
If you could actually access a CPU on the other side of the PN/PN coupler, it would mean you could just as well remove the PN/PN coupler.

Thats just my thought. Dont know if there is a way to reach past a PN/PN coupler.

Similar Topics

Good day, May I ask, what do I need to perform MIGRATION of HMI program from Siemens MP277 10" Touch hmi to TP1200. I already have WinCC Flexible...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I currently have an damaged MP277-8" Touch panel (6AV6 643-OCB01-1AX1) which I am able to backup (.psb) via ProSave. We are in the...
Replies
Views
I have HMI MP277 10" Touch and need to connect it with a S7-300 PLC on Profibus NETWORK - I am using TIA Portal V13 and tried to use the Device...
Replies
Views
I need some clarification about uploading the HMI file from a Siemens MP277 to edit it in WinCC. Although the machine manufacturer is no longer in...
Replies
Views
First off, I am not a Siemens guy. I am trying to help a customer who bought an older machine with Siemens equipment in it. So far I have had no...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom