Controls Engineering Intern

Jdwilliams2

Good Afternoon,

I am a student studying robotics and automation, I will be graduating in March of 2018, almost there! I have also just started an internship as a controls engineer with one of the big 3.

I have been a long time lurker and have used the information on this site to guide me through issues more times than I can count.

With my new position I am running into lots of issues that I just can't seem to find the answers to. I will be posting in the Q&A soon.

Thanks in advance for all your help and patience.

-JD

Last edited:
Good luck with the career! I hope it turns out to be everything you would like it to be.

Bubba.

Don't let yourself get rushed. Sure, efficient and frugal with your time, but only think as fast as you can get it done right the first time. Think it through and know when you need to get more info, and don't let anyone knock you for that.

Good luck!