Siemens or Omron?

Care to expand on this?

I find that whoever knows how to structure a program as intended with Siemens, would never go back to an unstructured way... unless of course, you are referring to price.

I completely agree. The learning curve for siemens is huge and never ending as the software is quite complex but after a while I learned enough to know how to access information and make the most out of it. I also read as much siemens related forum discussions and help requests as I can even if I wasn't looking for something specific as I learn a lot from the answers which often come from veterans of Siemens software. I then document the information very carefully using Zotero so I can access it much faster rather than searching hundred different manuals ans online help/discussions.

Similar Topics

I want to connect a S7-315 cpu to an Omron CJ2M via Ethernet I/P and transfer mainly bit data ie. turn an Omron output on from the S7-315 or turn...
Replies
Views
We recently created a channel on YouTube about PLC Onron Training and the others . I am very happy to Share to the community...
Replies
Views
I am looking for addressing difference between Omron and SIEMENS. In this Ladder netwoks has W10.00 address.This is a Omron ladder. I want to know...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts, Anyone can help me how to configure the CX-Programmer to link a communication into Siemens MP277 touch screen. Any help is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to make a communication between CJ1M si Siemens PLC through ethernet network. It's that possible? What setup must i make in Omron...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom