Maple Systems EZ ware 5000 software reviews?

I am thinking of making an adapter plate for 7 inch Weintek/Maple/Kep units that would allow more forgiveness when cutting them into existing enclosures.

The lip is really small and leaves little margain for error with the saw.

Other then that I like the units.

The software is more powerful than CMore but is also a bit more complicated and less user friendly.

Hi There,

After going through several HMIs (PV550, plus, cmore and maple/weintek).

The programming wise Maple is the best. Yes the BEST...

After programming mapleEZwareplus, Cmore looks like a joke to me, not covering macro.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a problem with a Maple Systems HMI5056T HMI. I’m using Ezware-5000 to program the interface, the HMI is communicating through...
Replies
Views
hello, I have a Maple Systems HMI5103L currently programed and running in conjunction with a AB 2080-LC50-24QWB. everything works fine data is...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a small project coming up and I came across maple systems when looking for a cost effective HMI. What is your opinion on...
Replies
Views
Greetings everyone, hope all is well with you. We've been starting to use the HMI5000 series to replace obsolete HMIs hanging aroung our plant. I...
Replies
Views
Hello friends, I’ve recently started learning about PLCs and HMIs after I acquired a Wago 750-871 with one digital input card and two digital...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom