Opening a .RSS file without RSLogix

This is from the one on Google Drive. I used RSLogix Micro Starter Lite, which could not handle whatever processor that is, but it did print something out.
thank you its a start, although as you see its just pure code not too much detail possibly because its processor is 1764-LRP MicroLogix 1500

I used RSLogix Micro Starter Lite, which could not handle whatever processor that is, but it did print something out.

Attached is the one from the ZIP file, they may be the same, the CPU is a 1500 and I am surprised that drbitboy could even open the project with lite version

Last edited:
FYI: I see an aliasing issue in my PDF and GIT's XPS on internal pages 23-24; it can be dealt with by tweaking the displayed resolution.

Could anyone open and create a PDF for me? These are old RSS files for a 1761-L32BWA Micrologix 1000 PLC from around 2004. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Could anyone open and create a PDF for me? These are old RSS files for a 1761-L32BWA Micrologix 1000 PLC from around 2004. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Couple things... there are 3 programs in the ZIP and all 3 are password protected so you will need a password, also since its a 1000 you can use the free software and open it in the software once you get the passwords

Couple things... there are 3 programs in the ZIP and all 3 are password protected so you will need a password, also since its a 1000 you can use the free software and open it in the software once you get the passwords

The password... it's been so long. I have a couple guesses but i would have to try them. I can't find the old RS Logix software I used to use online anymore. Do you know the name? was it Logix 500? or 5000? or Microlite?

You could have used either RSLogix Micro (only supports MicroLogix) or RSLogix 500 (also supports SLC)

As git noted, since this is a ML 1000 even the free "Micro Starter Lite" version can be used.