Opening a .RSS file without RSLogix

You could have used either RSLogix Micro (only supports MicroLogix) or RSLogix 500 (also supports SLC)

As git noted, since this is a ML 1000 even the free "Micro Starter Lite" version can be used.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the help. I did get RSLogix installed and actually remembered the password on the first try! That video that drbitboy recommended really helped. Thanks again!

I need the data in the file

I have RSS file and I need some data (as per the screenshots attached) as CSV or Excel.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

B32330A.png 7EC4AFA8.png 8DDC9383.png

Attachments

• A2283F87.RSS.zip
    71.5 KB · Views: 2
Here you go...wait. It's too big. Please send me a private message with an email I can send to. Unless someone that can post larger files can post it for you.

OG

Last edited:
Thanks for your help :)

I have another question. How can we receive the data from N7:0 and N11:0 on computer?
Is there a serial cable connection can be made to receive this data on a COM port?