WinCC Flexible

Gromit

Hello,

I'd like to use the WinCC Flexible / Archive option for logging an important parameter (analog value) every 30 sec.
Can I make a trend view and see how the imporatant parameter changes several days/weeks ago?
I know that WinCC Flexible does not have SQL built-in. What in fact is the Flexible limitation (compard with WinCC)?

Thank you in advance

simply log the data in datalog or *.CSV file.get the trend view in a screen and in the properties->trend ,select the log instead of realtime.
Use an internal tag of entering date and time.enter the tag in the properties of X-axis.

Dear Sir
I have the same problem to see the past trends.As i follow your idea but still not success
As x axis scaled by internal tag in time format the trends in log class is not accepting that
Any suggestion or another idea???

dear nehe bhimji
i am not clear about exact problem you are facing.
check
1)if you have selected your file with enough no. of data records i.e. in historical data->data logs.
2)enable logging at run time start is selected 'on'.(its up to your need)
3)you have to select the data log you created in the property of the tag
and the acquisition mode.
4)in the property of trend view->trends->trend type.here select "log'
in the "source setting" you select the data log you created under log and select the tag you want to read from the log under log entry.make sure that the tag you want to read is logged exactly in the same data log you selected.

please give detail where you are stuck up if there is still a problem.

Dear falgunvasava
You are right,I have configure the log and trend view correctly and it is working fine but my problem is as below

1.How can i jump directly to see e.g last week traind without scrolling by arrow key in traind view?

As you say
"
Use an internal tag of entering date and time.enter the tag in the properties of X-axis".

Pls give clear procedure how to configure date and time on x axis to jump directly to past record(y)
If you have any example pls mail or guide
Thanks
Nehe

1)create an internal tag with "Datetime" data type.
2)Select trend view,go to properties->Axis,here you will find "X-axis".You can select the tag you created in front of "external time".
3)now just make some space in the screen of your trend view and put a date and time field .Goto "general"setting for the field , mode :input/output,format:tick both dispay date and time,process:use tag ,and select the tag you created.
4)you can also show the system time with another date and time field just above the first one as output mode so that it is helpful to enter the date and time in the required format.
5)finish...........start runtime and enter your date.

Dear Sir
As i go to see the log value in the trend by entering the date it will take long time and only display the picture of clock (Somthing like searching the data)say 7 to 10 sec to display the historical trend.How can I speed up or ignore this delay
And I observe this delay start increasing as log aprroches to full
Pls suggest
Nehe
:mad: