RSview32

Why have you spent the past two weeks trying to install obsolete demo software ?

If you can provide more information about why you are doing this, Forum members may be able to suggest other methods for accomplishing your goals.

Hello sir
Actually i have one program, i want to open for practicing purpose only, that one is a big program which has 2164 device tags

I don't find "for practice purposes" to be credible, because RSView32 has been obsolete for 10 years. If you were really trying to learn HMI software, you would have chosen a modern software platform.

If you're trying to learn about RSView32 so that you can maintain an installed and operational system, then you need to buy a license for the software and not mess around with demos.

If you had explained that you were trying to open an existing project with thousands of tags, someone would have told you that the Demo version only supports a handful of tags and saved you two weeks of effort.

Hi sir ken
I got source of software, when i try to conncect its showing *(192.168.200.010)communication driver has not* i have been alreday installed rs linx classic and in this driver software its showing plc but in overview page its showing * comm..... has not* please suggest me get out of this problem thank you

I vehemently disagree. That title surely belongs to Windows Vista.

Everything else Ken said, I wholeheartedly endorse :nodi:

It's like asking "What would you prefer to splat you on the head?

Bird poo or bird wee?"

Both are really bad.

I don't find "for practice purposes" to be credible, because RSView32 has been obsolete for 10 years. If you were really trying to learn HMI software, you would have chosen a modern software platform.

If you're trying to learn about RSView32 so that you can maintain an installed and operational system, then you need to buy a license for the software and not mess around with demos.

If you had explained that you were trying to open an existing project with thousands of tags, someone would have told you that the Demo version only supports a handful of tags and saved you two weeks of effort.

Hi sir Ken
I think that my driver software for rsview32 6.40 is not suitable please would you tell me which one is suitable for for rsview32 6.40 thank you