Danfoss MVC110A control

Jasondelane

Lifetime Supporting Member
If anyone has experience with this electrical controlled pilot valve for Danfoss Series 90 pump, could you please explain to me how I'd control it. The data sheet says it's current controlled but it doesn't get into specifics. Do I use a dual or single channel current output module? How do I reverse the flow to reverse the hydraulic motor? PLC is a Compactlogix L32E with Point IO for remote IO.

Thank you

You will need a valve driver for this that accepts a 4-20mA signal. I don't believe that you can drive this directly from a PLC card.

I'd contact the supplier and see what they recommend.

Update:

I found the valve driver in the old cabinet for the previous machine. I can't find any information on it with the labels that are attached. Just going to wire it up like I found it and go with it.