HE-XT104 error question

iNickster

I have a HE-XT104 PLC and when I put my program on my sd card and try to load the program to the PLC from SD card I get an error that says “Internal Error 80”

What would cause that?

MAN0964-01-EN CH.10

9.6 Using Removable Media to Load and Save Application

A special file type, with a .PGM extension, is used to store XL4 OCS application programs on Micro SD.

To load an application from Micro SD to the XL4 OCS, use the Removable Media Manager (open the
Removable Media Manager in the System Menu) to find and highlight the desired .PGM file, and then
press the Enter key.

To save an application from the XL4 to Micro SD, open the Removable Media Manager in the System
Menu and press the Save Pgm function key. The application will be saved in a file called
DEFAULT.PGM in the Micro SD root directory.

Note: Saving an application to Micro SD can only be done from the Removable Media System
Menu and is not available on a Removable Media Manager object that was placed on an
application graphics screen by Cscape.

Cscape can also save an application directly to a Micro SD card, which is plugged into the PC’s Micro SD
compatible card reader by selecting the Export to Removable Media item on the Cscape File menu.

Is this the way you got the file on the SD card?

I made the .PGM file on cScape and then put that file on the SD card and then used the Removable Media screen on the PLC to install the file.

The error only started happening when I put the GSM modem in the PLC. Is it possible that the GSM modem is causing the error?

The error only started happening when I put the GSM modem in the PLC. Is it possible that the GSM modem is causing the error?
I'd re-compile the latest program in cScape (including the add-on hardware and such).
Save it on the SD once again.
(Don't forget to name the program DEFAULT.PGM as the system looks for it when you try to load from the SD).
I bet, since you added the modem, some internal registers were added/manipulated to allow the add-on.
Check the registers to verify that the modem did not get assigned some of the already existing registers.
Have you added any logic for modem control in the program?

I have added logic for the modem control.

How do I check the registers?

And if the registers did get changed how do I make it so the modem will work?

Thank you.