Would someone want to l00k over this weintek hmi program please

I just deleted the list and added all to the line 0

But is there an address for 0304-3 it has a D as the address I guess it is a word lamp that's all I seen with a D and it is supposed to light up when a unit is supposed to be in that bay im just looking at the 0304-3 it has as part of the address.

Alarms and events go into the same location - [ Alarm (Event) Log ].
Order doesn't matter. Set alarm messages to category 0.
On Alarm Bar, set [ Include categories ] to 0 thru 0.
I don't see your Event Display. Set it's categories to 0 thru 0 as well. That will make alarms display on both. I've never used the Event Display. I see it has a Click to Acknowledge function.

Click on the "Model" tab in the System Parameter settings.
Although my EB8000 doesn't show any MT models
roxusa, Thanks for your help on this. Sometimes I answer too quick, and miss the little details. A great example of how teamwork gets the job done.

I figured out why the errors were not showing up but have to find out why the errors are showing up in the wrong order if a safety sensor is blocked instead of the sensor error showing up it will say belt feed #2 I have them in the same order as the Fuji