script python error , help!!!

babido10

When I simulated the program it gives me an error

code python(part of main program):

if okLeft: #random.randrange(2):
resultLeft = "OK"
print("Result of writing MB0="+str(prosim.writeFlagValue(0, 1, True)))

else:
resultLeft = "NOK"
print("Result of writing MB0="+str(prosim.writeFlagValue(0, 1, False)))

if okRight: #random.randrange(2):
resultRight = "OK"
print("Result of writing MB0="+str(prosim.writeFlagValue(0, 2, True)))

else:
resultRight = "NOK"
print("Result of writing MB0="+str(prosim.writeFlagValue(0, 2, False)))

return resultLeft,resultRight, imagenesProcesadas

////

error:

else:
^
IdentificationError: unexpected indent

//

if u can help me to resolve this problem

It's a little hard to tell because posting this way on the site doesn't preserve the indentation, which it very important in python.

Can you zip the python file and attach it to this thread? Or try to post it in a way that preserves the indents (maybe use the "code" tags when posting it).

The problem could be with what follows that "else" statement. If you have no code as part of the "else", then it will give you that error because it is expecting something to be indented after it. For example, you'd get that error with something like this:

Code:
if True:
    print "stuff"
else:

print "some more stuff"

If you didn't intend on having anything to be done with the "else", simply remove it or add pass to it:

Code:
# this
if True:
    print "stuff"

# or this
if True:
    print "stuff"
else:
    pass

print "some more stuff"