TIA PORTAL v11 - Hardware Catalog update

Roggy

Hello,
I am quite new to use this enviroment for programming PLC and I have big problems to find out, how to download hardware updates in this application. In earlier version of STEP 7 there was simple Option > Install Hardware Updates button. But here in this TIA PORTAL v11, everything is a little bit confusing.

If there are any "experienced" guy (well, it's a bit new program, then nobody can be fully experienced), please help... :)

You are right, there are no updates yet. The only possibility is to install GSD file of my missing CPU in the HW catalogue. Do you know, where can I find any older S-300 GSD files, for example: 313-5BE01-0AB0?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Thanks a lot Saperov, I missed those supported HW list files. And also I've been searching for any updates only in english sites, but obviously I should have been searching in German language instead. Thanks, this solves my today's issue. See you.