Citect V 5.21 and MySQL 0.9.4 beta.

Dear Sigmadelta,

When I use the command
USE mstw_db
DELETE from events

I am getting syntax error message. Also could you please tell me instead of writing query can I use empty table. I can see this option when I right click on events! Please advice

After I copied the file, I repaired and refreshed the table and now my events started logging. But still I will try to perform a delete operation just to start the file from 0. Thanks a lot for your support����

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone I working in power plant and we using citect 7.20 , how we can connect citect to mysql to show some system info on website or...
Replies
Views
Hello All ! I am new with Citect. I saved Log Messages in Excel File where I set a directory in Devices. I want to save this records to MYSQL...
Replies
Views
Hello, the system we use is Scada 7.5 series. We have usb key activ now we need additional key to make the system work, how do we solve this...
Replies
Views
So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
Hello, i've been at this for months now, i tried creating accounts on the aveva website but it seems to never approve my accounts or at least when...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom