restauracion de un archivo .Mer

Dalton Vll

Hola que tal, estoy intentando restaurar un archivo .mer el cual se me entrego para la misma tarea, solo que no contiene ningún otro archivo, ni el .med ni el .apa, al quererlo restaurar con el ME Application Manager me aparece el siguiente mensaje, this runtime application file was saved in an older format that does not support conversion to a development application".
Ya he visitado muchos foros, todos dicen que necesitan el archivo .med o el .apa, pero no logro resolver nada, ya que no tenemos esos archivos.
¿hay algo que se pueda hacer solo con el archivo .mer para recuperar o lograr obtener el archivo .med o .apa? como lo mencione anteriormente la restauracion con ME application manager no me sirvio de nada.
gracias por la atención !!!
view

view

Last edited:
Translation:
Hello how are you, I am trying to restore a .mer file which was given to me for the same task, only it does not contain any other file, neither the .med nor the .apa, when I want to restore it with the ME Application Manager the following appears message, this runtime application file was saved in an older format that does not support conversion to a development application". I have already visited many forums, they all say that they need the .med or .apa file, but I can't solve anything, since we don't have those files. Is there anything that can be done with just the .mer file to get back or get the .med or .apa file? As I mentioned before, the restoration with ME application manager did not help me at all. thanks for your attention !!!