Prosave decoder software

I have requested the site admin if I can put it in the download section.
If not I will email it to you.

Thing is I have to upload it to a file transfer site every time someone asks. Email providers label the file as dangerous since it's a .exe extension

Hello, Andepand.

I sent you a direct message but got no reply. If you can, reply to the message please.

Thanks!!

I send it to you.

There are a lot of people requesting the program, it would be nice if you share your experience on how to use it here.

I haven't used myself it in years

I send it to you.

There are a lot of people requesting the program, it would be nice if you share your experience on how to use it here.

I haven't used myself it in years

Hi Andy do you still have this download available. would very very appreciative if you could send me a link. I have an issue with an ancient OP7

[email protected]

Regards

Please send me a Hotmail address, Gmail seems to not exept the attachment, even though its extension is changed

Hello, looks like here is a post from another forum that have a link for download the tool.

http:// p l c f o r u m . u z .u a / v i e w t o p i c .php?f=4&t=8598&p=19946&hilit=Prosave#p19946 (join the link with out the spaces).

I downloaded and it worked. Just remember that you need run it in windows xp.

:geek:

Last edited: