Structured Text for RSLOGIX 5000

okeeffef

Hi,
I Am trying to modify a Vendors program here on site and have just purchased Rockwells SFC Editor licence to add to my RSLOGIX 5000 ver13.02.
I need the SFC Editor to view and edit the SFC's.
It has taken over 3 weeks to order and recieve this additional licence.
When I open the SFC's I find that it says "ST Language not Installed" in the step actions!
Does this mean I have to order some additional software to enable the SFC functioallity.
I cant get hold of our Rockwell rep. Please dont tell me I agoing to be delayed by another 3 weeks ordering additional software.

regards
okeeffef

Here's the scoop; the step actions in a Sequential Function Chart (SFC) program are coded in Structure Text (ST). Therefore to use the SFC editor effectively, you must also have the ST editor.

Generally all the RSLogix 5000 editor languages are sold together as a bundle; The only users I know who have bought a-la-carte are purchased just RLL and FB languages.

In the USA getting an RSI license usually takes three days, maximum. I'm sure that experiences vary. :(