SoMachine/CoDeSys Alarm Manager Library

louispijpers

Hi there,

I am trying to develop an application using the somachine software, however have come across a drama. The 'AlarmManager' function isn't provided in the somachine software. I have found the library and added it in but am unsure how to add it to my application & and use it in the webvisu development

Please see screenshot below.
Has anyone found a work around for this-other than writing there own alarm handling function?

Regards,

Louis.

alarm manager.jpg

I'm having exactly the same issue. I have found in help section that alarm functions do exists, but i can't use them neither.

I've asked my schneider partner and found no response at the moment.

Does anyone found a solution for this?

When I last used Somachine the alarm manager was not supported by somachine. The manager is native to codesys but schneider has removed it from their software. That is why you still find articles about it in the help file.
I had to use dynamic text lists to create an alarm banner in the webvisu