Funny phrases a PLC Automation engineer want on a T-Shirt

iknowsomeplc

Being an Automation Engineer for quiet long time, what will be some funny phrases you want to wear on a T-shirt? I recently developed a hobby to design some T-shirts. Any input welcome.

I want a shirt with a knockoff logo of “intel inside” that says “intj inside”. It’s only applicable for about 2% of the general population, but that proportion is much higher in the engineering community. “intp inside” might suit the intel logo even better.

Anyone wondering what this is, search for Myers Briggs.

I could make one myself but I haven’t gotten a round tuit - another possible shirt of “tuit” in a circle.

"That's your control system."

"The program stopped working."

"There's an awful lot of valves closed on that hydraulic manifold."

"iFix?? No, you fix."

"Rockwell, others may do the same, but none will cost more."

I'm sure there are others...

"It never did that before..."

"It's been running for years, the program must have changed"

"PHD in programming around mechanical problems"

Customer only sentence via phone/email: the PLC stopped working, fix it!

Favorite operator response:
"We didn't touch it. It just quit working"

Favorite question from an old maintenance guy:
"Did it tear up or just quit working?"