Panel Tec Communications

blacksilver80

I have a machine with the PLC communicating to the Panelmates through PanelTec but I am having trouble with communication with the Panelmates to the PLC. I have never worked with a PanelTec before I was wondeing if anybody knows how I can see or change the Baud rate on a PanelTec board the PanelMates are running on 19200 but I dont know if I can get into a PanelTec
None of my Port Lights that connects to my Panelmates are ON. I have double checked the communication cables and electrical connections it seems fine its just I cant find any information on PanelTec

Similar Topics

Somebody know how to unlock a pass protected macro in easy buider ?
Replies
Views
Hi, Has anyone used a Bartec Polaris Ex rated operator panel with Allen Bradley ControlLogix? I am looking for the best option for...
Replies
Views
I have a German programed ME program. I want to know what tag in the PLC a latched button turns on. However when I open up the tag properties I...
Replies
Views
We are considering dropping our UL membership because most of our customers do not care if we are a 508A shop. However, there may be times when a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to create an automatic transfer panel that connects to the generator when the mains power is cut. I can draw up to 60kW and draw up...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom