Logo 230rc

finskhan

Hi,
I have a new LOGO PLC LOGO!230RC With Order Code 6ED1 052-1FB00-0BA5 and on my laptop i install LOGO!Soft Comfort V5.0.Now i want to tranfer a program that i edit in my laptop in LOGO Soft to LOGO!230RC.But when i change the setting in my new LOGO!230RC this gives only the option for transfer
1. Card to LOGO
2. Logo to Card
there no more option PC to LOGO or LOGO to PC.
when i want to tansfer in the Card to LOGO mode it leave a message
unknown card.
anybody can tell me whats a problemm with my LOGO?

I say my LOGO!230 RC donot go into PC to LOGO mode.It have only option Card to LOGO and LOGO to card.Na d manuals says LOGO has a Maod PC to LOGo and LOGO to PC.

finskhan said:
Hi,
I have a new LOGO PLC LOGO!230RC With Order Code 6ED1 052-1FB00-0BA5 and on my laptop i install LOGO!Soft Comfort V5.0.Now i want to tranfer a program that i edit in my laptop in LOGO Soft to LOGO!230RC.But when i change the setting in my new LOGO!230RC this gives only the option for transfer
1. Card to LOGO
2. Logo to Card
there no more option PC to LOGO or LOGO to PC.
when i want to tansfer in the Card to LOGO mode it leave a message
unknown card.
anybody can tell me whats a problemm with my LOGO?

I think you are in simulation mode that`s why you cant transfer the edit program to your LOGO. Im using the LOGO for 5 year and the 6ED1 052-1FB00-0BA5 can transfer the program from PC to LOGO and LOGO to PC.

Or try this save a back-up copy of the program in your PC, then
delete the program in the LOGO. Try again to download it with the edit program as you mentioned.

Regards:D

Sherwin

Hi, My LOGO have no program already because its new PLC.Problem is that when i chang it to card to LOGO mode it tell me that unknown card its massage is right because i donot inser any card i connect the LOGO Cable. maunalls shows that LOGo has mode PC to LOGO and LOGO to PC but there in Mode in my LOGO.It has only two modes LOGo to Card and Card to LOGO and when i select the mode Card to LOGO its leave a massage "unknow card" that is my problem

1. I am not in a simulation mode.
2. In mannls its recomended that first you change the Mode of LOGO, PC to LOGO mode but my LOGO not that mode
Now when i conect directly there is disdply a error massage in the LOGO Soft Comfort that is,
Interface slection error
Please check:
-Mode of the LOGO!: PC to LOGO!
- The LOGO! PC cable connect the LOGO and the PC
that is problem but there is no PC to LOGO MODE in my LOGO

finskhan said:
1. I am not in a simulation mode.
2. In mannls its recomended that first you change the Mode of LOGO, PC to LOGO mode but my LOGO not that mode
Now when i conect directly there is disdply a error massage in the LOGO Soft Comfort that is,
Interface slection error
Please check:
-Mode of the LOGO!: PC to LOGO!
- The LOGO! PC cable connect the LOGO and the PC
that is problem but there is no PC to LOGO MODE in my LOGO

As a see in your attachment files the main problem is your interface to the LOGO from your PC, Try to configure your PC COM port for communication. And try also to get technical support from the one you purchase the Siemens LOGO and tell him your complain.

Regards

Sherwin

Yes there was a problem with my laptop port COM1.Because when i connet the logo communication cable with logo and my desktop com it works well download and upload boths.
tahnks to everybody.
Finskhan