Logging signals with Fluke

aand74

We want to log three analog signals (2 X 4-20 ma + 1 x 24V DC).
Later on we want to plot the three signals on the same timebase.
We will be using following Fluke components :
- FLK-A3004 FC, item 4629301 (WIRELESS 4-20 MILLIAMP DC CLAMP METER)
- FLK-V3001, item 4459421 (WIRELESS DC VOLTAGE MODULE FC)
- FLK-PC3000 FC 4401602 FC Wireless PC Adapter 101.0
These are wireless meters that are read by by an adapter of Fluke in the USB port of a pc.
Has anyone experience with this system?
My doubt is if the the data received from the wireless meters are on the same or almost the same timebase of each other.
Because my signals will be a setpoint and a corresponding actual value.
So if the timebases do not match clearly, I won't have a reliable plot in function of time of both signals.

I would just contact Fluke. They should be able to tell you if the equipment will match the application.

Regards,