Rockwell knowledge Base/ PB32-FTVME issue

IdealDan

Hi Friends!
I'm stuck on my HMI Migration project, and I have tried checking out on Rockwell's Knowledge Base But I can't login. I've tried using another Browser as suggested on previous thread yet no joy. Is there a way out on this as my boss is not happy with me now.
MeanWhile, I was stuck at this error:
''Bit Array tags are not supported. Tag will be converted as a memory tag. ''

Actually I have change them from Bit Array of PanelBuilder32 to INT on Tag DataBase of Factory Talk, but I'm lost as regards to the remaining correction to this error. WHO COULD SHOW ME LOVE PLEASE? I can even credit token via paypal as an Appreciation please..... I NEED THIS HELP!!!

It depends on what the bit array was doing in your old program.

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/archive/index.php/t-93915.html
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/archive/index.php/t-74609.html

Those threads discuss similar things and provide some insight on how to proceed.
Thanks for responding Bro, I have actually gone to those threads but unfortunately, I have not really figured out the exact thing to do, could you please help me with further insights?
Those tags involved are Analog Tags.
I will appreciate your support please