Need help - can't go online and upload project from 1756-L63 controller

Hello!
I need your assistance with the following issue.
I need to upload project from 1756-L63 (v19.11) B Series controller for further diagnosis. I do it via 1756-EN2T ethernet communication module. I can see via RSWho RSLinx all PLC configuration and can browse all modules in PLC chassis. But when I try to go online with 156-L63 module or to upload its project into RSLogix5000 I receive error message that RSLinx communication failed and can't go online with controller (error 701-80042535). I found an article in RA Knowledbase on this RSLinx error (#40473) and did all described actions (delete the Harmony files, reboot RSLinx, create new driver, reboot PLC with power cycle and reboot whole PC, disconnect battery and CF card, wait few minutes and then re-connect battery without insertion back a CF card). And after the last action (re-connection battery and power up controller without CF card inserted) I at last could connect to controller and go online with it. But when I tried to upload project I received a message that PLC doesn't contain any project to upload. That's correct I thought, because CF is not inserted and controller lost its project from the memory after battery re-connection. Then I install CF card back in the controller, disconnect battery and power up PLC to make a trick with memory corruption action to copy project from CF card into controller memory. Controller went in RUN without any problems. But when I tried to go online with controller I received an error RSLinx communication failed (701-80042535) again.
I repeat all above described actions and found out that the the only case when I can go online with controller is when its memory is clear without any project. When I copy project from CF card to controllers memory I back again could't go online with it.
I also checked does controller secured or not with Logix CPU security tool. And it doesn't. I saw status UNSECURED in the tool's window. And there was also no any password has been set for controller.
May be anyone of you can advice me how can I fix this strange issue?

You can find the screenshots of error messages and online controller properties windows in the attachment.

Looking forward to your feedback. Any help will be appreciated a lot.

Best regards, Oleksandr.

Empty controller upload message.jpg Go online error message.jpg Controller online properties - 1.jpg Controller online properties - 2.jpg Controller online properties - 3.jpg

From your online properties pic: You have a non-recoverable major fault. The PLC has died and the project won't be there anymore.

From your online properties pic: You have a non-recoverable major fault. The PLC has died and the project won't be there anymore.

janner is quite correct, there is no project in the controller to upload, as can be seen in the picture "online properties - 2". The controller name is "<no name>".

For Major, Non-Recoverable Faults, the controller will dump the current program. This is a protection measure, as the controller can't be relied on to run anything. I suspect the Controller has died, but it might be possible to flash it again - could be worth a try.