Studio 5000 Add on Instruction Parameter visibility on Ladder block

jakeparsons03

Hello,

I have an add on instruction block that a coworker created and that I am adding onto. I basically added a few parameters. The original parameters that he added are showing up on the ladder logic block and when I went to add my parameters, they wouldn't show up on the block. I went to the properties and found that all of the visibility parameters were grey-ed out. I figured it was because I was online with the PLC so I went offline and they were still greyed out. Has anyone had any experience with this?

Here's the pic. It wouldn't let me upload through the website.
https://thermaltech-my.sharepoint.c...xDo3B162mBqTkBKTiSHZEQDwVC6NDRhxS5uQ?e=e1IKyb

Last edited:
Solved

I went offline with the PLC and in the AOI paremeters tab, I didn't realize you could scroll over where the visibility and required checkboxes were