step7 error 256:91 , ( no download possible )

Kataeb

While trying to download an FC to a Siemens plc CPU315-2DP , we are getting the following error . What does it mean ? How to solve this problem ? Note that we are able to go online . Thank you

Message 256:91
Description of Error:
The action was aborted by the user.
To Correct or Avoid Error:
You can continue working with the program as normal.

Don't know if this will help any or not . . .

>>>
https://support.industry.siemens.co...ofessional-v5-5/78113/?page=0&pageSize=10#top

regarding to your picture, this is correct. If you open the CPU properties from the SIMATIC Manager, you can only read.

Open the hwconfig (hardware configuration) and double click on the CPU 315. The properties dialog will open and you can change the datas.

Consider, all changes are only apply after save and compile of hwconfig.
>>>>>

Poet.

Don't know if this will help any or not . . .

>>>
https://support.industry.siemens.co...ofessional-v5-5/78113/?page=0&pageSize=10#top

regarding to your picture, this is correct. If you open the CPU properties from the SIMATIC Manager, you can only read.

Open the hwconfig (hardware configuration) and double click on the CPU 315. The properties dialog will open and you can change the datas.

Consider, all changes are only apply after save and compile of hwconfig.
>>>>>

Poet.

I think the errors will be related 256.91 versus 256.92, but I don't think the resolution will be the same. However, it may shed some light as to what the FC is supposed to do and why it can't be downloaded.

i cannot download anything, all fc all ob all hw are accessible online, but no download is possible.
however, i could do it from another laptop PG.
strangely, the error 256:91 has no explanation in the manuals, nor on the Siemens websites.