Help with QR Scanner RCV data

Big_Robo

Hello, I have set up a cp340 with a keysence QR Scanner.

I am recieving some weird data and I'm not sure how to solve it.

I'm trying to split the incoming data from DB61 and put it into DB65 so I can read the data.

When I fire the scanner this is the data I receive is 16#00000020 for all bits.

Any help would be appreciated.

IMG_20180104_130640.jpg IMG_20180104_130309.jpg

Are you sure the data is 20 ? i.e. are you preloading the DB with (say) FF before receiving data?

I don't believe DB is pre loaded. Just did a quick test firing the QR Scanner without a barcode to read gives me the 20 value same as with barcode so now I'm sure it's not reading correct

Carriage return possibly? What model is the keyence? Use Auto ID (network) navigator to check the send strings and CR's

Go to www.barcodereader.com (not keyence website direct) and download the sample program for S7-300 and also auto ID network navigator which should have a template file for use. The SR1000 does not work without some config out of the box. I have used them but unfortunately not with Siemens.

Go to www.barcodereader.com (not keyence website direct) and download the sample program for S7-300 and also auto ID network navigator which should have a template file for use. The SR1000 does not work without some config out of the box. I have used them but unfortunately not with Siemens.

Thankyou for the reply, really appreciate it. will have a look and see.

Thanks again