Help converting STL on Siemens S7-300 to ladder

easingwm

Hi,

I have been given the task of implementing some limited changes to an existing Siemens S7-300 application. The program was created around 2002 and I have no way of getting support from the original programmer.

Whereas I have no problem understanding and making changes in the Ladder code, when it comes to STL I'm at a complete loss. As it doesn't seem possible to convert STL to Ladder in the Step7 environment or via an external translator, I would be eternally grateful for any help converting the following STL code to Ladder:

A #Startorder
A #Enable
O #Hand
= L 0.0
A L 0.0
A #MatarpumpFlodesvakt
S #Startorder_pump
A(
A #Startorder
A #Enable
O #Hand
)
NOT
R #Startorder_pump
NOP 0
A(
A(
O(
A L 0.0
FP #PulsG1Q1B
)
O #Q1B_hand
)
S #Tatnings_vatten
A #Tatningsvattenstopp
R #Tatnings_vatten
A #Tatnings_vatten
)
L #G1G1Q1B_time
SD "G1G1Q1B_time"
NOP 0
NOP 0
NOP 0
A "G1G1Q1B_time"
= #Tatningsvattenstopp

The code regulates the starting conditions for pump operation as well as the supply of seal water to the pump.

Thanks in advance!

That's great L D[AR2,P#0.0], thanks for your help. Strange that I couldn't get the STL code to convert to LAD in Step7. I assumed that if it doesn't convert to LAD, then it also won't convert to FBD, maybe my assumption was wrong?

Your assumption is wrong. I pasted your code into an FB (having changed the symbol for the timer) and then switched views

If there are elements you can't understand, try copying out bits of the rung into a separate rung and switching views to LAD then.

converting S7 statement list to ladder

I have read the advice given above but I do not understand how to rename or reconfigure timers, counters etc.
Could some one please explain this by way of example.
I have attached a network for conversion if possible

hello, I have a program and need to convert to STL LADDER, but this part of the program could not soon understand the red line that is able to convert. Does anyone have any suggestions or could tell me?

A I2.1
A I2.3
S M3.0
AN M1.0
R M3.0
A I1.1
JC M003
A M0.0
M003
A M1.6
AN I1.3
S Q3.2

STL to Ladder Conversion

Hii,

Anybody pls help me to convert the STL Program to ladder or FBD. Because iam doing the Program in Siemens 1200 PLC. in that STL Program will not Support.
So Pls help me Convert this.

Thanks in advance.

L #IN0
CAD
DTR
L #IN1
/R
L -900.0
<R
JC M001
TAK
T #OUT2