Mitsubishi PLC user manual downloads

ckchew666

Hi,

I'd like to download some Mitsubishi FX2N PLC manuals...appreciate if someone can guide/show me the link.

I'm looking for the tecnical data for FX2N-48MR, how many High speed counter point (digital) does this model comes with? I've a few high speed triggerring sensors in my machine.

Thanks in advance.

Go to www.meau.com and select "DOWNLOADS" at the upper right.

On the search page, fill out the selections as I've shown in this picture:

meausearch.jpg

I think you want the "FX2N Hardware Manual" (13th selection on the results page), but you might discover something more appropriate... :confused:

🍻

-Eric

Similar Topics

I have Toyopuc PLC PC10G-CPU and some communication modules of it. With this modules I'm able to connect with Ethernet, Ethernet/IP, FLnet, FRMT...
Replies
Views
Hi all, anyone does have experience in Gx Works 2? Currently I having an issue which is when certain device added from MELSOFT Navigator and...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am after some assistance setting up kepware to take tag data from an FX5U PLC, I have tried many many port numbers and still cant get a...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I have an Mitsubishi PLC (FX1N-40MR) and PLC backup was taken and i compiled the program and its showing 0 error. then I tried to...
Replies
Views
Currently,we are facing the communication go through with 422 tx+ and tx-. Mitsubishi fx5u series is used and using command rs2. But the package...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom