Sprecher + Shuh PLC

paulc20

Has anyone any experience with the Sprecher + Shuh Sestep 290 PLC. Our Australian distributor teels me that it is obsolete and I cannot purchase a programming cable. I believe that the cable incorporates a RS232 converter to 442 or 485. Does anyone have pinout details etc?

Paul, did you ever get the SESTEP 290 sorted out? I have a SESTEP 290 with no documentation and no program listing and need to get the program out for migration to a modern PLC. I have only a hand held programmer also without documentation. Any advice would be appreciated.

Hi. Have a talk to your local NHP rep. I have found that they will usually lend you a cable (and software) to download the program from these peices of garbage. Alan Case

I have borrowed the cable off my NHP rep previously, and I do have a copy of the software on an old hard drive somewhere if you cannot get it.

The last time I went to borrow the cable my rep had lent it to somone else who did not have the decency to return it, therefore I am stuck.

If I could find the pinouts of the PLC I would make an adaptor.

Sestep 290 PCV 20

Hi guys,
I desperately need the software for a Sprecher and Schuh sestep 290 PCV 20 plc. Is there anyone that can send it to my e-mail address?

I have the connecting cable, only the software is missing.

Thanks
Gerhard

Cable for 290

I have a S+S 290 and software is available to me on loan. I don't have a cable or distributor.

Did you have any success with the cable pin-outs and/or conversion in the cable.

Regards, John

Some Sprecher + Shuh PLC's are 100% identical with Hitachi. Two weeks ago I replaced a CPU of Sprecher + Shuh with an Hitachi.
The replacing wasn't the exiting part. I had to download the software as wel. I downloaded and uploaded the programm using the ACTSIP software that is used to programm the hitachi PLC's.

For the series that we used it worked great. But I don't know if it works for all series of Sprecher + Shuh.

Good luck.

Sprecher & Schuh 290 PLC

The Sprecher & Schuh 290 PLC is not a badged Hitachi model.

The 390 series upwards were rebadged Hitachi PLC which are still available.

The software required is PRS21 which I have available. I also has pinouts for cable connections. The lead is RS232.

Can you help me ?

Hello Parker,

I do need the software PRS21, en the pinouts for the cable connections; can you help me ?

My email adres:

[email protected]

Thanks very much !

parker said:
The Sprecher & Schuh 290 PLC is not a badged Hitachi model.

The 390 series upwards were rebadged Hitachi PLC which are still available.

The software required is PRS21 which I have available. I also has pinouts for cable connections. The lead is RS232.

Hello Parker

Please send the manual !

"I have a manual in pdf format for Taian PC10 / Sestep 290. i will be happy to mail it to anyone."

Hello olerasmussen,
===================

Can you send that manual to me please ? It will make me very happy !

My email adres is:

[email protected]

Thanks very much !

sankhoms

I have a PRS21 program for PLC'S SPRECHER+SCHUH SESTEP 20 but I don't have user manual for PRS21 program . Kindly sent me please,
user manual for PRS21 program.
Thank You Very Much
Sankhom

email: [email protected]