logix5000 program to pdf

ValeoBill

From time to time I see people submitting a request to convert a program to a .pdf format. Without fail, someone else will respond quickly and provide the translation. Given the talents of our membership, I am not at all surprised at the assistance given. My question: What software does one use to complete this task? I'd like to generate paper copies of the many small programs we use. I think it would assist with troubleshooting when a laptop is not readily available.

Thanks

I use CutePDF write. [Free]

This assumes you have logix5000 in this case to generate the report and then print it using the above mentioned software.

HTH

I have had best results with CutePDF.

Windows 10 comes with a Print To PDF printer driver installed, but every time I have used it the file could not be opened by Acrobat or any other PDF viewer. It pops up a "Image" problem - so I remove this printer on all computers and install CutePDF.

When you install CutePDF the computer has to be online to download a background component.