CPU m340 connectivity problem

firesoccer

Hello Dears

Im facing a problem in connecting to M340 CPU through mini USB , i tried many things to fix like reinstalling the usb driver again , trying another cable , changing the usb port in the laptop but nothing works , when i opened the usb hub from the device manager menu i found the

IMG_20200324_154104-min.jpg

Well it looks like the USB driver is correctly detecting the processor. Show us the settings you are using in Unity Pro or Control Expert

Were you able to connect previously? There was some issues where if i connected once and disconnect and take out usb and put it back and try to connect again it stopped working. Usually I had to stop the usb service from running and the it would work again. Or restart windows.

Make sure that when you plug in the usb cable in pc and plc that in your taskbar at the bottom right of windows a small icon with usb written on it pops up.
Normally there is always a modbus driver icon there but when plugged in a usb icon should appear as well

you should have on Unity / Exostructure these com settings selected:
Media : USB, address: sys.
If you have USB icon, of which Chud writes, it should be posible to connect

the problem that i hear the sound of connectivity on windows , but no usb icon appears. it looks like it's a problem of driver but eventhough i reinstalled the driver but nothing changed