Moxa switch and SLC5/05

huynt

Dear all.
We want to use Moxa Industry Switch with SLC/05, but I dont know it is OK, is'nt it?. Moxa isn't encompass of Rockwell.
Thanks.
Huynt

There is nothing special about the Ethernet port on an SLC-5/05; it doesn't do the unusual multicast I/O that a ControlLogix does.

Use any switch that fits your environment.

huynt said:
Dear all.
We want to use Moxa Industry Switch with SLC/05, but I dont know it is OK, is'nt it?. Moxa isn't encompass of Rockwell.
Thanks.
Huynt
I have been using a moxa DE-311 N port express for about 3 months now with about an 80 meter network cable and have no problems with coms to my scada package

Similar Topics

Hello Friends, Please, i have a file named Moxa Awk-5222.xml that has been sent to me for a moxa switch configuration, I have open the file with...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends, please I am trying to configure a moxa switch Awk 5222, The manual says the web manager is 192.168.127.253,i have set my computer...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have set up a Moxa NPort serial server for an application. Unfortunately the environment requires NAT forwarding between 2 systems...
Replies
Views
We've been using Allen-Bradley's 1783-NATR and find it is easy enough to work with. Unfortunately, it only allows 5 ports to be opened per IP...
Replies
Views
Dear all When I am using Moxa Mgate 5105 convertor for converting Modbus TCP IP to Modbus serial RS 485 I am getting swapped word as LSB and MSB...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom